Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am witty. I am educated. I am usually flippant. I am foul-mouthed, but would never, ever swear at someone because I'm upset with them. I am reticent but not shy. I am reserved but not insecure. I am introverted but not anti-social. I am, generally, quiet. I am a good listener. I can be passive agressive but I'm okay with that because it's less harmful than being physically aggressive. I like to get to the point. I am patient. I have learned to (almost always) defuse my temper. I love diversity and react to homogeneity with a degree of judgementalism that I find a little disturbing. I am attracted to brainy girls. I think glasses are sexy. I choose the path of least resistance as long as it leads to where I want to go. I have trouble following through, but I'm okay with that because when I'm on, look out. I love how introspective I am. I am uncomfortable with polish. I could never date someone who didn't like "The Princess Bride." Seriously. I don't say the pledge of allegiance. I detest Robert Browning. I want less. I hate being angry. I refuse to be an emotional crutch for my family. I will never get there, and thank God for that.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

yes. but did you move to austin? and did you catch another "pesky identity" ? x janelle

Last of the Fauxicans said...

Ah, touche. Well played, sir (ma'am). Um, working on it. Them. One step at a time. I'm a thinker, not a doer. It takes me a while to spool up, like an old CD-ROM drive.

tangobaby said...

The Princess Bride? Come on, that's a chick magnet movie and you know it.